Roberto Castaldi, founder and CEO, Research and Communication areas Director. Associate Professor of Political Philosophy at eCampus University, Co-Editor of Perspectives on Federalism and Editor of Bibliographical Bulletin on Federalism, Director of Cesue non-profit Association
Fabio Masini, founder and CEO, Training and Consultancy areas Director. Associate Professor of Theories and History of International Economic Relations, and History of Public Intervention in the Economy at University of Roma Tre. Founder and President of Cesue non-profit Association.
Luca Gualco, ICT area manager and web engineer.
Collaboration with CesUE
Federica Martiny, for History and Theory of Law and Philosophy of Law.
Tommaso Visone, Ajunct Professor in Political Thought for Colonization and Decolonization (Un. Sapienza), Research Fellow in History of Economic Thought (Un. Roma Tre) and collaborator of CesUE.
Giorgio Grimaldi, for History of Federalism and History of the European Union.
Former collaboration with CesUE
Francesco Pigozzo, former founder, CEO and director of Cesue until October 2019, Associate Professor in French Literature at eCampus University
Daniela Martinelli, co-founder of the non-profit Cultural Association "Gli Spaesati", co-author and director of the musicals "Come va il mondo?" and "Europe: what a Passion! The tale of a stormy love affair".
CesUE can also count on the supervision and expertise of the Association's Scientific Committee members:
- Alberto Alemanno, École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris, New York University School of Law
- Salvatore Aloisio, Università di Modena
- Susanna Cafaro, Università del Salento, Lecce
- Stefan Collignon, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa
- Daniela Felisini, Università di Tor Vergata, Presidente Associazione Universitaria di Studi Europei
- Ivo Maes, National Bank of Belgium, University of Leuven
- Jerónimo Maillo González-Orús, CEU-San Pablo University of Madrid
- Giuseppe Martinico, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa
- Susana Munoz, University of Luxembourg
- Raffaele Torino, Università Roma Tre
- Alberto Majocchi, Università di Pavia