Roberto Castaldi, founder and CEO, Research and Development area Director. Associate Professor of Political Philosophy at eCampus University, Co-Editor of Perspectives on Federalism and Editor of Bibliographical Bulletin on Federalism, Director of Cesue non-profit Association
Fabio Masini, founder and CEO, Projects and Consultancy area Director. Associate Professor of Theories and History of International Economic Relations, and History of Public Intervention in the Economy at University of Roma Tre. Founder and President of Cesue non-profit Association.
Luca Gualco, ICT area manager and web engineer.
Federica Martiny, Phd candidate in Legal History and Legal Theory at the University of Macerata. Awareu project.
Collaboration with CesUE:
Giorgio Grimaldi, research fellow at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna in Pisa, PhD in History of Federalism and European Union and collaborator of CesUE.
Tommaso Visone, Ajunct Professor in Political Thought for Colonization and Decolonization (Un. Sapienza), Research Fellow in History of Economic Thought (Un. Roma Tre) and collaborator of CesUE.
CesUE can also count on the supervision and expertise of the Association's Scientific Committee members:
- Prof. Piero Bini (University of Roma Tre);
- Prof. Paolo Carrozza (Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa);
- Prof. Stefan Collignon (Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa);
- Prof. Ivo Maes (National Bank of Belgium and University of Leuven);
- Prof. Alberto Majocchi (University of Pavia);
- Prof.ssa Maria Chiara Malaguti (Univerity of Salento, Lecce);
- Prof. Antonio Padoa Schioppa (University of Milan);